Maria Negreponti-Delivanis 12.10.2020 Former Rector and Professor At the MacedonianUniversity Morghenthaou 1, Thessaloniki 54622 Tel.0030 2310 229977 Professor 0030 6944397345 Dear Colleague, Dean of International Relation Department Professor Aidarbayev, Dear Colleague head of the Department of Diplomatic Translation, Almash Seidikenova Good afternoon to all my dear Colleagues and friends of Kazakhstan I am Maria Negreponti- Delivanis Professor and former Rector at the University of Macedonia. First of all I want to warmly thank you for your invitation to participate at the opening of this conference on-line, dedicated to the 25 anniversary of the leading University in Kazakhstan al-Farabi KazNU, with the subject of “Relevant Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages and Translation Studies Course” and incorporated in the frame of the International Scientific-Practical Online-Conference “Kazakhstan in Contemporary International Relations:Under the Banner of Independence”. It is a honor and a great pleasure for me to contact your leading University in Kazakhstan and to remember all the beautiful periods I spent in your exceptional country, at another University in collaboration with French Universities. I have a lot of dear colleagues and friends in Kazakhstan ,first of all Professor Gulnar Mukhmetkalieva, with whom we shared a lot of University duties as well as very agreeable moments. And I think the best of her and very lucky is the University that employs her. All my congratulations and best wishes for great success of your conference and for a long life and wonderful achievements of your outstanding University. I like and admire your beautiful country, I am feeling at home when there and I consider my best friends the people I have the opportunity to meet there. Clever people, sincere, honest, friendly, open minded and with very developed the hospitality feeling. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the invitation. Maria Negreponti-Delivanis Former Rector and Professor at the University of Macedonia President of the Delivanis Foundation Honorary Member of the Scientific Academy of Roumania Vice-President of CEDIMES
Reviewed by Μαρία Νεγρεπόντη - Δελιβάνη on Νοεμβρίου 16, 2020 Rating: 5

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια